New Books

  • Beyond all Dreams
  • His Fear
  • His Promise
  • My Heart Belongs in San Francisco, California
  • Stratagem
  • To the Moon and Back

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Financial Savvy

I have read other financial books in the past but none compared to "Faith Finance" by Emily Stroud. I actually had this book read in a day. It was that well written, understandable, and had great illustrations. Stroud even provides a budget template that may be very helpful to some people. She also discusses the 10/10/10/70 rule concerning how to disperse ones money. I found the section on investing for retirement enlightening as that time-period quickly approaches in my life. At the beginning, Stroud writes her goal for the book as "an overview of what a successful financial plan looks like in real, everyday life" (p. 21). She does all of this a with faith based foundation. I applaud her for accomplishing this goal in a down-to-earth, coherent style. I received a complementary copy of this book from Handlebar Publishing and was under no obligation to post a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment